by cindy trethewey
PAIN PAIN GO AWAY! DO NOT COME BACK SOME OTHER DAY!
You have probably been hearing about this all organic and natural pain reliever: CBD hemp oil sublingual drops and CBD hemp oil pain rubs and creams. The testimonies are flying in about the great analgesic results people are getting from cannabidiol (CBD) regarding pain relief.
If you're new to CBD, briefly CBD is the acronym for the chemical cannabinoid called "cannabidiol," the second most abundant and non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. THC is the number one most abundant and psychoactive cannabinoid in cannabis. Studies are coming out revealing the analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties in CBD hemp oil. When the CBD is extracted from the hemp plant it retains 400 other synergistic natural compounds indigenous to the plant when the CO2 method of extraction is used. These 400 compounds work in harmony together in a nourishing ensemble rendering CBD full spectrum hemp oil so powerful that it is beneficial for easing pain. CBD hemp oil drops by CTFO are made using the CO2 extraction method rendering a CBD rich, full spectrum oil, the highest quality available. CBD hemp oil by CTFO is legal in all 50 states and does not get you high.
Current Population of Pain Sufferers in America Tops 100 Million People
According to the website painmed.org published by The Institute of Medications of the National Academies, more people are suffering from pain than from diabetes, coronary heart disease and cancer combined. And pain management costs are skyrocketing for the majority of patients.
"According to a recent Institute of Medicine Report: Relieving Pain in America: A Blueprint for Transforming Prevention, Care, Education, and Research, pain is a significant public health problem that costs society at least $560-$635 billion annually, an amount equal to about $2,000.00 for everyone living in the U.S. This includes the total incremental cost of health care due to pain from ranging between $261 to $300 billion and $297-$336 billion due to lost productivity (based on days of work missed, hours of work lost, and lower wages)."
(retrieved from, http://www.painmed.org/PatientCenter/Facts_on_Pain.aspx)
Top 7 Beneficial Analgesic & Relaxing Effects of CBD Hemp Oil
1. Inflammation and Swelling. CBD helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Most all pain is the result of inflammation and swelling at an injured or diseased site. CBD has no known side effects other than a tendency to induce drowsiness with larger doses in some people. Inflammation can be short-lived or chronic and it can occur just about anyplace in the body. Chronic localized inflammation can cause swelling and pain that persists after traditional healing time frames have expired and over time can lead to the damaging of healthy tissues. For example, someone who received whiplash of the neck in a car accident would have chronic pain if they continue to receive flares of piercing pain and inflammation even years after the accident occurred. CBD has been helping to lower throbbing pain in inflamed tissues resulting from both old and newly formed injuries according to studies.
2. Muscle Aches and Spasms. CBD helps to reduce the pain from muscle spasms according to studies. In order to stay in shape our bodies require regular exercise. Pain can restrict one's motivation and desire to exercise, play in sports, walk, work and stretch. Sometimes the pain can get so intense, one can barely breathe or stand up. Stiffness, injury, tears, or cuts to the muscles can cause long episodes of pain depending on the severity of the injury.
Pain can come from a variety of diseases and disorders such as cancer; tumors; cuts; fibromyalgia; diabetes; bone fractures; injury or damage to blood vessels, nerves, muscles and ligaments; cysts; the aftermath of surgery; migraines; arthritis; multiple sclerosis; AIDS; and even diseases of the liver (cirrosis and hepatitis), gall bladder and colon (Crohn's and IBD).
3. Sleep. CBD induces a calming effect and CBD in a large enough dose, it can trigger sleep. Sleep can contribute to healing and lowering pain levels after significant rest. CBD activates the serotonin receptors called 5-HT1A receptors (hydroxytryptamine receptors). This produces a liberation which can release someone from anxiety-ridden mental and emotional pain. This 5-HTA1 receptor is called a G-coupled protein receptor which is also responsible for the management of multiple biological and neurological bodily functions, in addition to anxiety, such as: addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea and vomiting.
CBD also binds to another receptor called TRPV1 (pronounced "trip"). It has been determined by science that TRPV1 regulates pain perception, inflammation as well as body temperature. CBD is a TRPV1 “agonist” or a creator of the chemical reaction which stimulates and causes the TRPV1 receptor to modulate pain. Scientists think this is one reason why CBD-laden cannabis is an effective agent for neuropathic pain.
(retrieved from: https://www.projectcbd.org/science/cannabis-pharmacology/how-cbd-works)
4. CBD is for Anti-Anxiety. As mentioned in the previous point, CBD activates 5-HT1A (hydroxytryptamine) receptors, known as the serotonin receptors. So this is the part of the nervous system where the CBD can calm down an anxious person naturally. The only known side effect is sleepiness in larger doses.
5. PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Actually chronic pain is a form of PTSD. CBD helps both PTSD and the pain that triggers it. Previous trauma and the continued triggering memory of the tragedy is evidenced with renewed sensations of reoccurring bouts of chronic pain. So it's a vicious circle. The tragedy causes the pain and the chronic re-occurrence of the past pain triggers memories of the tragedy. Reactivation of a physical or mentally painful memory can be construed as PTSD. CBD helps for PTSD in similar ways that CBD helps for anxiety by nourishing the endocannabinoid system which sends out the right chemicals needed to relax the nervous system and enhance pain modulation.
6. Depression. CBD lessens depression and eliminates it for some people. Chronic physical and emotional pain is the leading cause of depression. People with depression can become reclusive, overwhelmed with self-pity and highly agitated when disturbed. Self pity is not a bad thing unless the depressed person expects things to change for them in spite of the fact that the depressed person might refuse to make the diet and exercise changed needed to eliminate their depression. CBD is relaxing which helps
to elevate mood. In a study conducted in 2014 on animal models determined the potential of CBD as an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety compound. The rodents in the medical study were subjected to various scenarios, swimming tests, induced conflict, and maze tests. And under observation the rodents given CBD had fewer displays of depression and expressions of anxiety.In 2014, a study conducted with animal models showed the potential of CBD as an anti-depressant and anxiolytic-like compound. The animal models went through a number of scenarios, including swim tests, conflict tests, and a maze. When treated with CBD, the subjects showed to have fewer instances of depression and anxiety. (retrieved from, http://www.eurekaselect.com/122699/article).
Adding to the discussion of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774209850058study conducted in 2009 where the ECS is found to regulate mood and mental health. Maybe health practitioners, doctors, and nurses and medical researchers should turn to CBD! (study retrieved from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0074774209850058).
7. Bad temper and anger management. CBD can help to regulate the mood and CBD can calm the temper in anecdotal studies. Anger is a form of fear that erupts during episodes of high anxiety. So anger, fear and anxiety are all related, one spawns the others and a vicious circle emerges. CBD calms anxiety and possibly staves off future accelerated episodes of severe anger.
Former UFC professional (Ultimate Fighting Champion) Bas Rutten is becoming more outspoken of his positive results of mood modulation using CBD. Bas posts a quote on social media about CBD: "Not only good for pain guys! - But, I found the cure for road rage."
Bas Rutten uses CBD to recover after physical training for professional sports and he claims that taking CBD has cured his bad temper. People with anger management disorder tend to have a variety of issues going on: lack of adequate sleep, poor nutrition, drug or alcohol addictions, poor personality coping skills and lack of proper exercise. Getting angry outbursts under control could be as simple as adding CBD hemp oil to the daily diet.
Cindy's blog is summed up as being: "health and wellness driven with a flair for financial freedom."
Buy CBD Hemp Oil Products:
Take Your FREE BUSINESS WITH FREE WEBSITE INCLUDES A FREE SHOPPING CART:
Cindy has writes with an emphasis on disease prevention, healing and staying healthy.
The owner of this blog may receive compensation when products and services featured herein are purchased. Your personal income results will vary in your business. Cynthia Trethewey cannot promise that you will have any income potential in any capacity as a result of reading this article. It is lawful that there be an explanation that Cynthia Trethewey may be financially compensated as an independent representative for different products and there is a likelihood that you will not earn any money. Cynthia Trethewey does not make any income claims for its independent representatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
The author does not make medical claims of any kind and we do not promise any benefits or results from the use of our products. Results may vary from person to person depending on many factors including, but not limited to, a person's overall health, environmental issues, and diet and exercise regimes. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING A NEW DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM OR SKIN REGIMEN.